Trust Administration: Controlling, Protecting, and Distributing Trust Assets
Trustee Duties and Powers, Tax Issues, Advances to Beneficiaries, Fees, Expenses, Investments
Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide trusts and estates counsel an in-depth analysis of key challenges in trust administration. The panel will discuss complex issues encountered by practitioners, dividing and distributing trust assets, tax planning and reporting challenges, and making final distributions. The panel will also discuss key issues involving loans to beneficiaries, investments, disbursing fees and expenses, and other challenges for trusts and estates counsel.
- Trustee's duties and powers
- Control and protection of assets
- Disclosure and notice requirements
- Dealing with beneficiaries
- Division and distribution of assets
- Disbursement of fees and expenses
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What issues should the trustee take into consideration when making distributions and disbursements?
- What common pitfalls should be avoided in trust administration?
- What issues arise in dealing with beneficiaries?
- How do you manage investments in the administration of a trust?
- What best practice strategies should trustees consider in exercising their powers?
Greenfield Stein & Senior
Ms. Ciorciari is an associate at Greenfield Stein & Senior, specializing in trusts and estates litigation,... | Read More
Ms. Ciorciari is an associate at Greenfield Stein & Senior, specializing in trusts and estates litigation, including contested accountings and will contests.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 02/05/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 02/05/21)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $24.45 S&H