Trucking and Auto Injury Cases: Deposing Accident Reconstruction and Biomechanical Experts; Emerging AI Issues
Recording of a 90-minute CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will prepare attorneys in trucking and auto cases to depose accident reconstruction and biomechanical experts. The panel will highlight emerging issues about the role of artificial intelligence.
- Questioning experts to strengthen or weaken the expert opinion
- Advancing favorable facts
- Establish learned treatise
- Bolstering or attacking the credibility of experts
- Educational qualifications and training
- Show bias, interest, or prejudice
- Highlight departure from established testing methods
- Undermining key assumptions
- Rehabilitating an expert's credibility
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- Has generative AI and related technologies altered traditional techniques?
- What are the most effective methods of attacking an accident reconstruction expert witness' credibility?
- What are the techniques to discredit a biomechanical expert witness' credibility?
- What is the best practice for counsel to challenge the credibility of an expert witness?
- How can counsel rehabilitate an expert whose credibility has been attacked?
Michael H. Bassett
The Bassett Firm
Mr. Bassett's areas of practice are mediation, personal injury, premises liability, products liability,... | Read More
Mr. Bassett's areas of practice are mediation, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, transportation litigation and professional liability.Close
Hill Law Firm
Mr. Hill maintains a national practice in the areas of personal injury litigation, on the job injuries, sexual assault... | Read More
Mr. Hill maintains a national practice in the areas of personal injury litigation, on the job injuries, sexual assault lawsuits, 18 wheeler crashes, and defective product injuries.Close