Streamlined Sales Tax: Simplifying Multistate Sales Tax Registration, Calculation, and Remittance through SST
Note: CLE credit is not offered on this program
Recording of a 110-minute CPE webinar with Q&A
This course will discuss the benefits of utilizing a Streamlined Sales Tax Certified Service Provider (CSP) in achieving and maintaining sales tax compliance in the 24 member states. Our panel of sales tax experts will explain the ins and outs of the program, which companies are eligible, which benefit the most, and the responsibilities and obligations undertaken by your CSP.
- What is SST
- Who are the 24 SST Member States
- What is a Certified Service Provider
- Who qualifies to utilize a Certified Service Provider
- The benefits of utilizing a Certified Service Provider?
- What other States are Implementing CSP Programs
- Other factors to consider.
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- What is the SST and how does it work?
- Utilizing a CSP for sales tax compliance
- Similar models in states not participating in SST
- Qualifications to participate in the SST
Vice President - Regulatory Analysis & Design
Mr. Maniace leads a team of attorneys and tax professionals responsible for identifying and addressing all the tax and... | Read More
Mr. Maniace leads a team of attorneys and tax professionals responsible for identifying and addressing all the tax and regulatory changes that keeps Sovos clients continually compliant. He serves as liaison to state and local regulatory agencies, provides thought leadership and insight on the modernization of sales tax.Close
Manager, Sales Tax
Squire & Company
Ms. Sumnall works with a growing team of Sales Tax Account managers in their registration, filing and support... | Read More
Ms. Sumnall works with a growing team of Sales Tax Account managers in their registration, filing and support responsibilities. She spends time advising clients with multi-state sales tax obligations and onboarding them to Squire’s sales tax services.Close