Service Level Agreements: Structuring Performance Credits and Other Incentives
Key Calculations, Formulas, and Provisions
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide business and technology counsel in understanding the what the “math” means with respect to operational impacts, the practicality and value of performance credits, the appropriate definitions for key terms and processes, as well as techniques for building in flexibility in drafting service level provisions in technology agreements.
- Service level agreements
- Performance credits and other incentives
- Anticipating common areas of dispute and streamlining negotiations
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are best practices for structuring and drafting the service levels and the remedies?
- What are the key questions corporate counsel must first consider before undertaking negotiating and drafting provisions related to performance credits in an SLA?
- What are the terms and conditions to always include related to performance credits?
- What are the most commonly disputed issues with performance credits, and what are best practices to resolve them?
MD & Co.
Mr. Dettorre has over 25 years of complex technology acquisition experience and has been the lead negotiator on over... | Read More
Mr. Dettorre has over 25 years of complex technology acquisition experience and has been the lead negotiator on over 500 transactions. His specialties include SLAs and SOWs for both outsourcing and complex systems integration work. Mr. Dettorre holds a Master of Science in Management of Technology which he received under an educational fellowship from Bell Laboratories and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Marketing) his work experience includes senior positions at a Big 4 Consulting firm and in the Fortune 100 companies.Close
Aaron K. Tantleff
Foley & Lardner
Mr. Tantleff focuses on providing legal and strategic guidance regarding information technology, outsourcing,... | Read More
Mr. Tantleff focuses on providing legal and strategic guidance regarding information technology, outsourcing, licensing, consulting, professional services, e-commerce, manufacturing, supply, and distribution agreements, as well as product acquisitions, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments where technology and intellectual property are of significant importance.Close