SAG-AFTRA Influencer Agreement and Influencer-Produced Sponsored Content Waiver: Key Provisions, New Opportunities
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide IP counsel on the Screen Actors Guild-American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) Influencer Agreement and the Influencer Waiver. The panel will discuss the key provisions of the Influencer Agreement and the Influencer Waiver. The panel will address the implications of these documents and offer best practices for navigating these documents and leveraging the associated opportunities.
- SAG-AFTRA Influencer Agreement
- Influencer-Produced Sponsored Content Waiver
- Implications of the agreement and waiver
- Best practices
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How do the SAG-AFTRA Influencer Agreement and Influencer Waiver change the playing field for influencers and advertisers, and how can brands leverage the content they purchase?
- What are the IP issues for businesses connected to the creation and exploitation of sponsored content?
- What can counsel do proactively to protect the IP rights of those involved with influencer content?
Ms. Hua’s focus is on transactional matters for entertainment industry clients, including talent, brands, and... | Read More
Ms. Hua’s focus is on transactional matters for entertainment industry clients, including talent, brands, and influencers. In her current role, she leverages her background in entertainment litigation, helping clients resolve their idea theft, breach of contract, and trademark disputes, including in proceedings before federal courts and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Ms. Hua strives to build and protect her clients’ brands, execute strategic partnerships and promotional opportunities, and ensure compliance with shifting laws and regulations.Close
Francelina Perdomo Klukosky
Ms. Klukosky advises artists, influencers and corporate clients in creative industries, including music, book... | Read More
Ms. Klukosky advises artists, influencers and corporate clients in creative industries, including music, book publishing, games, sports, new media and fashion/design on how to protect their intellectual property and their business interests.Close