Reverse and Forward Triangular Mergers: Anti-Assignment Triggers, Tax Implications, Employment Considerations
Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program
A live 90-minute premium CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide deal counsel in structuring a transaction as a reverse or forward triangular merger. The panel will discuss the law on reverse and forward triangular mergers and the benefits and risks of each alternative.
- Corporate law requirements
- Anti-assignment clauses
- Tax consequences and issues
- Employment law considerations
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of structuring an acquisition as a forward or reverse triangular merger?
- What risks are associated with triangular mergers and what should counsel consider when structuring the acquisition?
- What are the tax costs and risks in a triangular merger?
- What is the impact of a triangular merger on employees, contracts, and corporate attributes?
Gilbert J. Bradshaw
Mr. Bradshaw is a corporate and transactional attorney with experience on both the lender/underwriter side as well as... | Read More
Mr. Bradshaw is a corporate and transactional attorney with experience on both the lender/underwriter side as well as on the company side. He provides ongoing corporate counsel to small and mid-sized issuers as well as private companies looking to raise capital or go public on the national stock exchange as well as over-the-counter markets. Mr. Bradshaw represents companies in reverse mergers and forward mergers, engaging in the preparation of transaction documents such as merger agreements, share exchange agreements, stock purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, and reorganization agreements. Mr. Bradshaw is also an adjunct professor of securities regulation at the USC Gould School of Law, California.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 03/20/20)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 03/20/20)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $19.45 S&H