Renewable Energy Projects: Federal Tax Planning for 2014
Structuring and Maximizing Federal Tax Benefits and Incentives
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will provide counsel to companies considering or involved in renewable energy projects with guidance on federal tax considerations. The panel will offer their best practices for strategic tax planning on renewable energy projects.
- Federal tax incentives and deadlines
- Protecting grandfathered grant projects
- Best practices for tax structuring
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What are the deadlines project developers and their counsel must be aware of when structuring renewable energy projects?
- What steps should counsel take to protect grandfathered grant projects?
- What are the key steps for counsel seeking to take advantage of tax credits and incentives available to help finance renewable energy projects?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Ms. Breaks advises companies on federal energy tax incentives and on the impact of federal tax legislation and... | Read More
Ms. Breaks advises companies on federal energy tax incentives and on the impact of federal tax legislation and associated guidance. She has advised many companies on wind and solar tax credits. Her work includes due diligence reviews, providing risk assessments, preparing tax opinions and reviewing financial models.Close
Andrew W. Ratts
Winston & Strawn
Mr. Ratts advises clients on tax issues relating to business formations, acquisitions, divestitures, debt... | Read More
Mr. Ratts advises clients on tax issues relating to business formations, acquisitions, divestitures, debt reorganizations, executive compensation, investments, financings, operating joint ventures, leasing, public and private debt/equity offerings, and derivatives. He is involved with energy credit syndications and project finance.Close