Pursuing and Defending Chiropractic Malpractice Claims: Standards of Care, Common Injuries, Expert Witnesses
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will examine current trends in medical malpractice claims brought against chiropractors, including the injuries that commonly give rise to such claims, and practical tips to succeed with or overcome such claims.
- Discussion of common injuries underlying malpractice claims against chiropractors
- Analysis of the requisite standard of care for chiropractors
- Use of expert witnesses and scientific evidence in chiropractic malpractice claims
- Establishing causation and challenges thereto
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What are the recent trends in chiropractic malpractice claims?
- What types of injuries commonly give rise to malpractice claims against chiropractors?
- How can the proper standard of care for chiropractors be determined?
Ahsan A. Jafry
Mr. Jafry’s practice consists of defending physicians, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living... | Read More
Mr. Jafry’s practice consists of defending physicians, nurses, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other medical providers in medical malpractice matters. Mr. Jafry is an adjunct professor at Rutgers School of Law – Camden, where he teaches trial advocacy.Close
Marc A. Johnston
Johnston Law Firm
Mr. Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Oregon, and specializes in handling personal injury, business,... | Read More
Mr. Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Oregon, and specializes in handling personal injury, business, insurance and civil litigation cases. His practice focuses on litigation and dispute resolution.Close