Oil and Gas Restructuring and Bankruptcy: Leases, Treatment of JOAs, Lien Rights and Priorities, DIP Financing
A live 90-minute premium CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide attorneys with guidance on the unique legal issues for exploration and production (E&P) companies in oil and gas restructurings and bankruptcies. The panel will explain the factors making restructuring difficult and procedural pitfalls to avoid in bankruptcy, discuss the implications and potential ramifications, and outline strategic approaches for restructuring and bankruptcy.
- Issues in oil and gas restructuring and bankruptcy
- Strategic approaches to restructuring for E&P companies
- Treatment of leases, JOAs, and liens
- Debtor in possession financing
- Best practices for counsel
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the unique issues facing oil and gas E&P companies when it is time to restructure or file for bankruptcy?
- What impact will these unique issues have on restructuring?
- What steps can counsel take to minimize the risk of fraudulent transfer in oil and gas transactions with distressed companies?
David W. Locascio
Mr. Locascio represents clients in upstream oil and gas projects; gas, oil, or CO2 pipelines; liquefied natural gas... | Read More
Mr. Locascio represents clients in upstream oil and gas projects; gas, oil, or CO2 pipelines; liquefied natural gas (LNG) export and import facilities; and oil and refined products refinery or storage facilities. He helps major energy companies in the acquisition, joint venture, development, and financing of such projects.Close
Richard L. Wynne
Mr. Wynne has a national reputation for successfully representing company and creditor/bondholder clients in complex... | Read More
Mr. Wynne has a national reputation for successfully representing company and creditor/bondholder clients in complex restructurings in a wide variety of industries. He focuses on solving clients' most challenging problems by designing and implementing negotiations and litigation strategy, and serving as lead trial counsel.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $250
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$444 + $24.45 S&H