NLRB Enforcement Under Biden Administration: Micro-Unit Standards, Email Communications, Joint Employer Test
Potential Impact of Passing the Protecting the Right to Organize Act
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide labor and employment counsel with an update on the Biden administration's proposals to enforce regulations under the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB). The panel will discuss the impact of the NLRB's decisions and strategies for employers--both non-union and union--to comply with National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) obligations.
- Proposed NLRB enforcement activity under Biden administration
- Best practices for union and non-union employers
- Anticipated NLRB future action
The panel will review these and other noteworthy issues:
- What are the most likely NLRB case changes under the Biden administration?
- What freedom do employers have to restructure their business and commercial relationships?
- What questions remain for union and non-union employers following the anticipated changes to the NLRB?
- What steps should non-union and union employers anticipate to maintain NLRA compliance?
Joseph P. Sirbak, II
Mr. Sirbak represents employers before the NLRB in representation and unfair labor practice proceedings, negotiates... | Read More
Mr. Sirbak represents employers before the NLRB in representation and unfair labor practice proceedings, negotiates with unions in collective bargaining, and counsels employers on matters arising under the NLRA and Railway Labor Act, including union elections and emergency relief against unlawful picketing or other strike activity.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 01/29/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 01/29/21)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $24.45 S&H