New Pioneer ACO Model Program: Letter of Intent Due June 10
Evaluating Whether to Participate in CMS' Alternative Shared Savings Program
Letter of intent due by June 10, complete application by July 18
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide counsel for hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers the information needed to determine whether to participate in CMS' new Pioneer ACO Model program. The panel will provide an in-depth discussion of the program's key components.
- Summary of the Pioneer ACO Model program
- In-depth discussion of its key components
- Analysis of the alternative payment arrangements available for Pioneer ACOs
- Comparison of the Pioneer ACO Model program with the Medicare Shared Savings program
- Application process, including important deadlines
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What are the key components of CMS' new Pioneer ACO Model program?
- What factors should healthcare providers consider when assessing participation in the Pioneer ACO Model program?
- How does the Pioneer ACO Model program compare with the Medicare Shared Savings program?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
David A. Manko
He focuses on healthcare regulatory and transactional matters. He has extensive experience with developing integrated... | Read More
He focuses on healthcare regulatory and transactional matters. He has extensive experience with developing integrated delivery systems; structuring hospital and physician alignment models; organizing and advising multi-specialty and single specialty “mega-groups” in connection with anti-trust, healthcare regulatory and general business matters, and healthcare related regulatory compliance matters.Close
He focuses on healthcare regulatory and corporate and commercial matters, including hospital-physician relationships;... | Read More
He focuses on healthcare regulatory and corporate and commercial matters, including hospital-physician relationships; formation, merger, and acquisitions of physician practices; formation of independent practice associations and physician hospital organizations; and payment and delivery system reform matters.Close