New Evidence Rules for Electronically-Generated Information: Self-Authentication, Scope and Usefulness
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide litigators on the new Federal Rules of Evidence (Rules 902(13) and (14)) governing the admissibility of electronically-generated information. The panel will discuss the scope of these Rules as well as how to obtain the certification necessary for self-authentication for the applicable records.
- Overview of Federal Rules of Evidence 902(13) and (14)
- Purpose and scope of new Rules
- Types of evidence covered by Rules 902(13) and (14)
- Best practices for self-authentication and admissibility of electronically-generated evidence
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What types of evidence are governed by Federal Rules of Evidence 902(13) and (14)?
- What are common types of electronically-generated evidence that appear in civil and criminal litigation?
- How can records become self-authenticating under Federal Rules 902(13) and (14)?
Dennis I. Wilenchik
Wilenchik & Bartness
Mr. Wilenchik's practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on real estate and business, and he is a... | Read More
Mr. Wilenchik's practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on real estate and business, and he is a member of the Maricopa County and the American bar associations. He has been a nationally certified civil trial advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy for over 15 years. Mr. Wilenchik is an Arizona Bar Foundation Fellow and was elected a Fellow to the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He has served as a civil judge pro tem of the Superior Court, President of Maricopa County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, board member of the Arizona Bar Journal, chairman of the Civil Trial Practice Committee, member of the Superior Court Civil Study Committee of the State Bar, and a member of the County Bar Judicial Evaluation Poll Committee.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 03/29/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 03/29/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H