New European Union VAT Rules: One-Stop-Shop Reporting, E-Commerce, New Reporting Thresholds
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will address the new European Value Added Tax (VAT) rules effective July 1, 2021, and the registration and compliance obligations for U.S. companies conducting business in the European Union (EU). Our panel will explain how U.S. businesses selling goods, digital products, events, and other services to the EU and the UK - can make sure VAT does not end up as a cost.
- European Union and UK VAT: an overview
- July 1, 2021 new EU e-commerce rules
- Virtual events and other digital services
- Planning opportunities
The panel will cover these and other critical issues:
- When does online selling create a filing or registration requirement?
- How does the new One-Stop-Shop (OSS) simplify filing requirements?
- What are the new VAT concerns for online sellers offering low priced goods?
- When are marketplace facilitators or web portals responsible for EU VAT?
- What strategies can businesses use to reduce VAT and streamline reporting in the EU?
President and CEO
Euro VAT Refund
Ms. Eriksson's consulting clients on VAT matters include Fortune 500 companies, the U.S. Commerce Department,... | Read More
Ms. Eriksson's consulting clients on VAT matters include Fortune 500 companies, the U.S. Commerce Department, Revenue Canada agency, and European embassies and trade offices in the U.S.Close
to be announced.
Early Discount (through 07/23/21)
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $39.
CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event. See NASBA details.