Multijurisdictional Practice Issues in Estate Planning: Key Considerations for Trust and Estate Counsel
Domicile Challenges, Multistate Probates, Asset Ownership Vehicles, and Ethical Considerations
A live 90-minute CLE/CPE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE/CPE webinar will provide estate planners with a practical guide to the challenges and requirements of multijurisdictional practice. Our esteemed presenter will offer guidance in reconciling differing state treatment of revocable and irrevocable trusts and navigating confusing conflict of law provisions and key ethical considerations for trust and estates counsel.
- Ethical requirements and limitations to considering and offering multijurisdictional options
- Legal considerations to successful multijurisdictional practice
- Navigating conflict of law issues
- Case studies and practical implementation
- Rules of thumb for successful implementation
Our expert panelist will discuss these and other critical issues:
- Ethical, legal, and practical implications, obstacles, and solutions to multi-jurisdictional estate planning
- Real world case studies illustrating implementation of multi-jurisdictional considerations
- Navigating conflict of law issues in multijurisdictional estates
Wealth Strategist/Chief Fiduciary Officer
Mr. Hegji assists families and their advisors in developing, implementing, and properly administering unique estate... | Read More
Mr. Hegji assists families and their advisors in developing, implementing, and properly administering unique estate planning strategies. He is an attorney licensed to practice in California and Nevada, with over a decade of trust administration, trust planning, and tax planning experience.Close
Cannot Attend February 21?
You may pre-order a recording to listen at your convenience. Recordings are available 48 hours after the webinar. CPE credit is not available on recordings. Strafford will process CLE credit for one person on each recording. All formats include course handouts.