M&A Due Diligence and Integration
Conducting an Efficient Assessment of Value, Risks and Liabilities
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will discuss how companies and counsel can mitigate the legal risks involved in mergers and acquisitions, including the development and implementation of an effective due diligence program and best practices for efficient integration.
- Preparing for due diligence
- Putting together the due diligence team
- Developing a due diligence program
- Objectives and procedures
- Due diligence checklist
- Due diligence review
- Areas of due diligence
- Due diligence search
- Document review
- Common complications and how to overcome them
- Best practices for integration
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What constitutes reasonable due diligence in mergers and acquisitions?
- When conducting due diligence, what attributes influence the types of searches conducted?
- What are the key planning steps to ensure smooth integration?
Keith E. Gottfried
He concentrates his practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, cross-border transactions,... | Read More
He concentrates his practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions, shareholder activism, cross-border transactions, corporate governance, securities regulation, NYSE and Nasdaq compliance, and general corporate matters. He has extensive experience in structuring, negotiating and advising clients on various types of M&A transactions.Close
Joseph G. Krauss
Hogan & Hartson
He focuses on antitrust and economic regulation, with an emphasis on merger and acquisition counseling and litigation... | Read More
He focuses on antitrust and economic regulation, with an emphasis on merger and acquisition counseling and litigation in all industries, and before federal, state, and foreign antitrust authorities. He counsels clients in numerous matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, distribution issues, Sherman Act, and Hart-Scott-Rodino Act compliance.Close