Leveraging Insurance Reserves in Personal Injury Claims
Presenting a Case, Working With Adjuster, Impact on Settlement
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss the role of an insurance company's "reserves" in a personal injury claim. The panelist will discuss why reserves are crucial to the eventual claim resolution and how plaintiff's attorneys can work with insurance adjusters to value the claim at the outset to avoid settlement delays at the end of the case.
- Overview of insurance reserves and how they are set
- Discussion of how plaintiff's attorneys can assist in ensuring that insurance reserves are correctly set pre-suit
- Analysis of how initial reserve-setting impacts settlement at the end of the claim
- Best practices and case management techniques to assist in proper reserves maintenance
The panelist will review these and other relevant topics:
- What are insurance reserves?
- How are insurance reserves set?
- How can plaintiff's attorneys work with insurance adjusters to ensure that insurance reserves are up to date?
- How can a settlement be affected by insurance reserves?
Patrick A. Trudell
Kornfeld Trudell Bowen & Lingenbrink
Mr. Trudell has represented hundreds of people during his career in settlement negotiations, litigation, trials and... | Read More
Mr. Trudell has represented hundreds of people during his career in settlement negotiations, litigation, trials and appeals. In addition to his for-profit practice, he has been recognized by the Washington State Bar Association, King County Superior Court and the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association for his public service work.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $120
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$274 + $19.45 S&H