IRC 199A Practice Opportunities: Integrating LLC Expertise and Section 199A Expertise
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will provide partnership tax and business advisers with a useful practice guide to handling the tax compliance and business planning issues for clients under IRC Section 199A. Attorney John M. Cunningham, author of the first treatise issued by a major publisher on the QBI deduction provisions, will describe the skills and tools needed to develop Section 199A competence as a new and separate tax practice area.
- Overview of Section 199A--chief features; legislative history; impact on business owners
- Ten reasons for the extraordinary difficulty of Section 199A
- Section 199A as a distinct practice area
- What do you need to know to represent Section 199A clients competently?
- What practice tools do you need to represent Section 199A clients competently?
- What practice experience do you need to represent Section 199A clients competently?
- The need to combine Section 199A expertise with LLC competence
- How should tax accountants and lawyers work together in serving Section 199A clients?
- Principal pitfalls in Section 199A practice
The webinar will address these and other relevant topics:
- How does Section 199A create a separate and significant new practice area for tax accountants and attorneys?
- What knowledge and practice tools are needed to competently represent clients under Section 199A?
- Why are Section 199A expertise and LLC legal and tax expertise not only mutually supportive but mutually interdependent and mutually indispensable?
John M. Cunningham
Mr. Cunningham's practice is focused on forming LLCs and converting corporations and other non-LLC entities to... | Read More
Mr. Cunningham's practice is focused on forming LLCs and converting corporations and other non-LLC entities to LLCs. He has formed hundreds of LLCs, with initial capitalizations ranging from a few thousand dollars to $600 million and with memberships ranging from one to over 100. He is co-author of the leading Delaware LLC formbook and practice manual and has extensive experience in drafting Delaware LLCs.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 05/17/19)
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $37. CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event.
See NASBA details.
Live Webinar & CPE Processing
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $180 (through 05/17/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$174 + $19.45 S&H