Insurance Coverage for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Risks
D&O, Cyber, CGL, E&O, Commercial Crime, and Property Insurance Coverage
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss insurance issues related to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The program will explore how standard insurance products--including D&O, cyber, CGL, E&O, commercial crime and property insurance--apply to cryptocurrency-related risks, as well as recent trends, case law and practical considerations for insurance counsel.
- Technical overview of blockchain technology, distributed ledgers and cryptocurrencies
- Application of standard insurance policies to cryptocurrency risks
- Commercial crime
- Property insurance
- Trends and recent developments
- Practical considerations for counel
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the key risks associated with the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies?
- What traditional insurance products apply to Bitcoin-related losses?
- How do D&O, cyber, CGL, E&O, commercial crime and property insurance apply to cryptocurrency-related risks?
Stephen D. Palley
Mr. Palley focuses his practice on litigation, trial practice and insurance coverage. He has represented owners,... | Read More
Mr. Palley focuses his practice on litigation, trial practice and insurance coverage. He has represented owners, general contractors, construction managers and others in connection with insurance transactions and litigation for tens of billions of dollars of construction projects throughout the U.S. In 18 years of litigation experience, Mr. Palley has handled construction insurance disputes and other insurance disputes in state and federal courts across the U.S., along with a broad range of commercial litigation, products liability and other matters.Close