Hospital Joint Venture Trends and Post-Transaction Arrangements
Meeting Regulatory and Valuation Requirements; Navigating Employee Leasing, Physician Compensation and Other Arrangements
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance on current trends for hospital joint ventures. The panel will examine the regulatory and valuation considerations involved, and will discuss the relevant post-transaction contractual arrangements. The panel will offer best practices for navigating the JV and post-transaction issues.
- Joint venture trends
- Regulatory considerations for JVs
- Valuation trends
- Post-transaction contractual arrangements
- Regulatory and valuation considerations for post-transaction contractual arrangements
- Case study
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the common structures and influences driving the recent activity in the creation of joint ventures in the healthcare market?
- What are the common post-transaction contractual arrangements and influences driving the need for these arrangements?
- What are some of the key tips to consider in order to maintain legal compliance for both joint venture transactions and post-transaction contractual arrangements?
Ms. Higgins specializes in the valuation of wide variety of agreements and agreement structures including management... | Read More
Ms. Higgins specializes in the valuation of wide variety of agreements and agreement structures including management fees, billing and collection fees, physician executive compensation, co-management compensation and shared savings arrangements. She dedicates a large portion of her practice to consulting and valuation services related to post-transaction joint venture services agreements as well as co-management, pay-for-performance payment models and shared savings distributions for clinical integration networks.Close
Colin McDermott, CFA, CPA/ABV
Mr. McDermott specializes in providing financial, valuation and transaction advisory services to clients in the... | Read More
Mr. McDermott specializes in providing financial, valuation and transaction advisory services to clients in the healthcare industry. His clients have included hospitals, hospital systems, ambulatory surgery centers, imaging centers, laboratories, physician groups and other healthcare entities. He assists non-profit and for-profit clients with valuation analysis related to ASC 805 Business Combinations and has issued valuation opinions on the fair value of intellectual property and other intangible assets acquired as a result of acquisitions.Close