Evaluating Key Intercreditor Arrangements: First Lien/Second Lien, Split Collateral, Senior/Mezzanine, Unitranche
Comparing and Contrasting Intercreditor Structures, Choosing the Arrangement Best Suited for the Deal
A live 90-minute premium CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide counsel with context for negotiating intercreditor arrangements by comparing critical aspects of the most common arrangements—first lien/second lien, split collateral, senior/mezzanine and unitranche structures. The panel will also discuss important recent trends in intercreditor arrangements and salient problems.
- Overview and comparison of the four most prevalent intercreditor arrangements
- First lien/second lien
- Split collateral
- Prevalence of the different intercreditor arrangements
- Factors driving the choice of intercreditor arrangement
- Risks involved in the intercreditor arrangements, including the pros and cons of the different intercreditor arrangements
- Recent trends in intercreditor arrangements
The panel will review these and other noteworthy issues:
- What are the key differences in structure and terms among the various types of intercreditor arrangements?
- What are the most significant risks associated with the different intercreditor arrangements?
- What factors are primary determinants of the type of intercreditor arrangements best suited for a particular transaction?
- What are the trends in different intercreditor arrangements?
Yair Y. Galil
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
Mr. Galil is a member of the Firm's Global Finance Practice Group. He represents a variety of clients,... | Read More
Mr. Galil is a member of the Firm's Global Finance Practice Group. He represents a variety of clients, including sponsors, issuers, financial institutions and investment funds, in complex financing transactions. The business contexts for these transactions have ranged from ordinary-course credit increases and refinancings to pivotal credit such as acquisition financings and debtor-in-possession and bankruptcy exit financings, as well as special-circumstances transactions such as debt buybacks and covenant relief amendments.Close
J. Eric Wise
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
Mr. Wise is a member of the Firm's Global Finance and Business Restructuring and Reorganization Practice Groups. He... | Read More
Mr. Wise is a member of the Firm's Global Finance and Business Restructuring and Reorganization Practice Groups. He is an expert in intercreditor relationships and complex debt structuring issues, and is frequently asked to advise in financial transactions involving complex intercreditor and debt structuring issues. He advises agent banks in complex leveraged financings. He has extensive experience in complex special situations transactions, involving financial institutions, debtors and corporate issuers in second lien and subordinated financings, mezzanine structures, debtor-in-possession financings, Chapter 11 exit financings, rights offerings, recapitalizations, restructurings, work-outs, Chapter 11 cases, pre-packaged Chapter 11 cases and distressed debt purchases and sales.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 11/30/18)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 11/30/18)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $9.45 S&H