ERISA Benefit Plan Investment Management Agreements: Selecting 3(38) Investment Managers, Structuring the IMA
Documenting the Relationship to Minimize Risks for Plan Sponsors and Investment Advisors
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will review how best to negotiate and draft investment management agreements (IMAs) with ERISA retirement plan sponsors. The panel will explain best practices for selecting a 3(38) investment manager to reduce personal fiduciary risk and outline key steps in structuring and documenting the investment manager relationship.
- Negotiating investment management agreements
- Drafting investment management agreements
- Documenting the investment management partnership
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What standard of care should plans expect from an investment manager?
- What representations and warranties should an IMA include?
- What protections can side letters offer to plans?
- What types of investments may warrant the use of a QPAM agreement?
Slevin & Hart
Ms. Nham has been working with defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans, health and welfare plans, and... | Read More
Ms. Nham has been working with defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans, health and welfare plans, and training plans since graduating law school in 2007. Her experience includes all aspects of employee benefits law, including the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, the Internal Revenue Code, the Affordable Care Act, the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 03/22/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 03/22/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H