Emergency Medicaid Planning: Mitigating the Damage of Inept Planning and Changed Circumstances
Spend-Down Strategies, Excess Assets, Minimizing the Fallout of Ineffective Trusts, Navigating the Application Process
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide elder counsel guidance on emergency Medicaid planning to correct and minimize the damage of ineffective Medicaid planning methods. The panel will discuss critical issues that impact Medicaid planning techniques, navigating the application process, spend-down strategies for Medicaid eligibility, excess assets and mitigating the fallout of ineffective trusts.
- Medicaid eligibility rules and factors to consider
- Qualifying for Medicaid when income exceeds the limit
- Qualifying for Medicaid when assets exceed the limit
- Minimizing the fallout of ineffective trusts
- Navigating the application process for emergency Medicaid
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the critical factors in determining Medicaid eligibility?
- How can you qualify for Medicaid when your income exceeds the limit?
- What methods are available to qualify for Medicaid when your assets exceed the limit?
- What options are available to limit the fallout of an ineffective trust for Medicaid purposes?
- Essential spend-down techniques and landmines to avoid
- Emergency Medicaid application process and items of focus
Ms. Dowell assists older clients, their children and other family members with Nursing Home, Medicaid, asset... | Read More
Ms. Dowell assists older clients, their children and other family members with Nursing Home, Medicaid, asset preservation, asset distribution, probate, guardianship, and other issues. In addition, she drafts legal documents such as Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts, and Health Care Surrogates.Close
Rachael A. Houck, J.D.
Gudorf Law Group
Ms. Houck’s practice centers around elder law, estate planning, and probate.| Read More
Ms. Houck’s practice centers around elder law, estate planning, and probate.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $120
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$274 + $19.45 S&H