Discrediting Deceptive Witnesses During Deposition: Preparation, Examination, Analysis, and Confirmation
Recording of a 90-minute CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will guide counsel through the three stages of any deposition that will expose intentionally false and deliberately misleading testimony. The program will explore how to develop a thorough line of attack to expose lies and half-truths.
- Degrees of false statements
- Strategies for exposing falsehoods
- Taking advantage of witnesses' untruthfulness
The panel will review these and other pivotal questions:
- What are the signs a witness is not telling the truth?
- What are the three stages of a deposition that expose a dishonest witness?
- How should attorneys prepare for depositions where false testimony is expected?
- Does exposing falsehoods or inconsistency during deposition give opposing counsel time to create a response?
Sean R. Callagy, Esq.
Founder and President
Mr. Callagy is the Founder and President of the 100 Plus Team of Callagy Law, which is now in 4 states. He is one of... | Read More
Mr. Callagy is the Founder and President of the 100 Plus Team of Callagy Law, which is now in 4 states. He is one of only 2 attorneys in America to have Two Top 100 National Jury Verdicts between 2014-2016. Mr. Callagy is the leader of a medical revenue recovery team that has recovered over 50 million dollars in 2017 and more than 300 million dollars for healthcare providers in unpaid and underpaid claims from insurance carriers.Close
Michael J. Smikun
Mr. Smikun leads the Litigation team and Workers Compensation team.| Read More
Mr. Smikun leads the Litigation team and Workers Compensation team.Close