Designing Life Care Plans in Personal Injury Cases to Withstand Scrutiny: Accuracy, Thoroughness, Methodology
Recording of a 90-minute CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide personal injury lawyers in understanding what makes a life care plan accurate, thorough, and methodologically sound so that it stands up to scrutiny by opposing counsel, the court, and the jury. The program will review the required elements of life care plans and discuss frequent challenges to the planner, the plan, and its methodology.
- Importance of life care plans
- Elements of life care plans
- Attributes of defensible plans
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- What are the professional standards for life care planners and plans?
- How should life care plans be evaluated and reviewed?
- How will amended FRE 702 affect the analysis and admissibility of life care plans?
- What are the most likely mistakes that sabotage the credibility of life care plans?
- What are the critical attributes of defensible life care plans?
Owner and Principal
Howland Health Consulting
Ms. Howland's experience includes complex medical record review, medical cost projections, and life care planning.| Read More
Ms. Howland's experience includes complex medical record review, medical cost projections, and life care planning.Close
Segan Nemerov Singer Sonin & Tancer
-| Read More