Demonstrative Evidence in Personal Injury Litigation: Leveraging Technology During Jury Presentation
Navigating Issues of Relevancy, Authentication and Substantial Similarity
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to personal injury litigators for effectively using demonstrative evidence to explain complex issues to a jury, including how to leverage cutting edge technology to increase the effectiveness of demonstrative exhibits. The panel will discuss strategies for admitting or objecting to the admission of demonstrative evidence by proving or attacking issues of relevancy, authentication and substantial similarity.
- Role of demonstrative evidence
- Types of demonstrative evidence
- Impact of evolving technology on demonstrative evidence
- Practical and technical challenges with obtaining demonstrative exhibits
- Effective strategies for using demonstrative evidence to educate jurors
- Admissibility issues—relevancy, authenticity, substantial similarity
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How has technology influenced the uses and types of demonstrative evidence in personal injury litigation?
- How can counsel increase the likelihood of having their demonstrative exhibits admitted into evidence?
- What are some best practices for effectively using demonstrative evidence to persuade and compel juries?
Mr. Blitz focuses on litigating all types of civil cases from inception to resolution. An experienced trial lawyer and... | Read More
Mr. Blitz focuses on litigating all types of civil cases from inception to resolution. An experienced trial lawyer and skillful negotiator, Mr. Blitz litigates a wide variety of civil suits with an emphasis on motor vehicle collisions, negligent security, municipal liability, medical malpractice, labor law, negligent supervision and all types of premises liability.Close
Eugene K. Hollander
Law Offices of Eugene K. Hollander
Mr. Hollander is a veteran trial lawyer with numerous significant verdicts and settlements in a range of... | Read More
Mr. Hollander is a veteran trial lawyer with numerous significant verdicts and settlements in a range of practice areas. Practicing since 1986, he is widely known for his knowledge and effective litigation skills in personal injury, professional malpractice, wrongful death, and employment law. To date, Mr. Hollander has tried approximately 100 cases in state and federal court.Close