Delaware LLC Agreements: Planning and Drafting Approaches
Evaluating and Leveraging the Contractual Flexibility Afforded by the Delaware LLC Act; New 2018 Amendments
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide corporate counsel with a review of the advantages and disadvantages of forming LLCs under the Delaware Limited Liability Company Act (DLLC Act) versus other statutes. The panel will explain the critical issues for counsel in planning, negotiating and drafting LLC agreements under the DLLC Act.
- Anatomy of an LLC agreement
- Choosing between the DLLC Act and other LLC Acts when forming LLCs
- Taking advantage of the flexibility of the DLLC Act in forming Delaware LLCs
- Avoiding pitfalls in forming Delaware LLCs
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What main factors to consider in choosing between formation under the DLLC Act versus non-Delaware LLC Acts
- What are the key opportunities in the mandatory, default and permissive provisions of the DLLC Act?
- What are the pitfalls when forming Delaware LLCs?
Douglas Park Law Firm
Mr. Park has worked with large, international law firms and served as in-house legal counsel for an international... | Read More
Mr. Park has worked with large, international law firms and served as in-house legal counsel for an international publicly-traded company. As a result, he has worked on a variety of sophisticated business transactions and is skilled at structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and business arrangements. He has written on issues concerning operating agreements and an LLC member’s bankruptcy.Close
Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp
Ms. Shulga focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters. She has significant experience in startup law,... | Read More
Ms. Shulga focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters. She has significant experience in startup law, securities offerings and SEC reporting obligations, cross-border transactions, corporate governance, private and public company representation, periodic reporting filings for public companies, and business entity formation. She has represented startups and Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries.Close