Covenant-Lite Loans: Leveraged Lending in the Syndicated Loan Market
Analyzing Elements and Structuring Provisions of Cov-Lite Loans for Borrowers and Lenders
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide banking and commercial finance counsel with an analysis of cov-lite loans, including current market conditions favoring the loans, typical provisions, and key elements. The panel will discuss the benefits and disadvantages of cov-lite loans for borrowers and lenders.
- Analysis of current market conditions favoring cov-lite loans
- Typical cov-lite provisions
- Elements of cov-lite loans post-credit crunch
- Advantages and disadvantages for borrowers and lenders
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What key factors are influencing the reemergence of cov-lite loans and what borrowers are most likely to obtain cov-lite loans?
- What elements of cov-lite loans have emerged post-credit crunch?
- What are the advantages to borrowers of cov-lite loans and what are the disadvantages and risks?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
His finance practice focuses on assisting borrowers and lenders in the structuring of acquisition financings and... | Read More
His finance practice focuses on assisting borrowers and lenders in the structuring of acquisition financings and refinancings of existing indebtedness and encompasses the full range of corporate finance alternatives for both investment-grade and below–investment-grade borrowers. His clients include many of the largest investment banks, public and private companies, private equity and hedge funds.Close
Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison
A partner in the Corporate Department and a member of the Finance Practice, Mr. Goodison represents domestic and... | Read More
A partner in the Corporate Department and a member of the Finance Practice, Mr. Goodison represents domestic and international clients in their borrowing and lending and other financing transactions. He has 25 years of experience as a financing lawyer representing clients in acquisitions, divestitures, structured financings, and work-outs and restructurings.Close