Cost Behavior Analysis in Lost Profits Damages: Calculation Methods, Best Discovery Practices
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to litigators on properly estimating business costs in order to analyze lost profits damages. This panel will discuss important concepts of cost behavior analysis and avoided costs so that attorneys can identify arguments for or against certain damages during litigation.
- Overview of cost behavior analysis
- Impact of avoided costs on calculating lost profits damages
- Standard methods for estimating avoided costs and lost profits damages
- Best practices for attorneys to aid experts in cost analysis
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What are "avoided costs"?
- How do avoided costs impact lost profits analysis?
- How do experts calculate lost profits damages?
- What information and data must be collected by attorneys during discovery to aid in lost profits calculation?
Joseph W. Lesovitz, CPA/ABV/CFF, CFA, CFE
Partner, Litigation and Advisory Services
Mr. Lesovitz is a partner in the Valuation and Forensic Services Practice. With over 15 years of experience, he... | Read More
Mr. Lesovitz is a partner in the Valuation and Forensic Services Practice. With over 15 years of experience, he specializes in calculating damages in complex commercial litigation and in providing financial consulting and forensic accounting services to attorneys, public and private corporations, insurance companies, and governmental agencies. Mr. Lesovitz has been qualified as an expert and presented testimony in depositions and trials in federal court, state court, and arbitration.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 02/15/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 02/15/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H