Contract Management: Tools for Improving the Process Within Organizations
Analyzing Contracting Responsibilities, Outsourcing Options and New Technology, Reducing GC Workload
Recording of a 90-minute CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will provide in-house counsel with insights on how best to manage contracts in a high volume, high velocity corporate environment. The panel will discuss the various participants in the contract life cycle and how technology and outsourcing can help in-house legal departments oversee each step of the process.
- Legal department's role in contract management
- Participants in the contract process: sales, procurement, finance, and compliance personnel
- Cataloging and preserving forms
- Monitoring amendments, extensions, terminations
- Using technology to manage contracts
- Outsourcing of contract management
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What factors should corporate legal departments consider when designing a process to make contract management more efficient?
- How can in-house counsel efficiently move contracts through the life cycle and mitigate contractual risks for the company?
- What should corporate legal departments consider when selecting contract management software or an outsourcing vendor?
Joshua R. (Josh) Garber
Law Offices of Joshua R. Garber
Mr. Garber is dedicated to representing startups, public companies, and other businesses with a focus on commercial... | Read More
Mr. Garber is dedicated to representing startups, public companies, and other businesses with a focus on commercial contracts and employment law. He routinely assists companies with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating procurement agreements, NDAs, SaaS contracts, SOWs, and sales agreements. On the employment side, Mr. Garber assists companies in drafting their employee documents and policies, with contractor classification, and with internal workplace investigations.Close
Daniel (Dan) Lev, Ph.D.
Boston University School of Law
Mr. Lev has focused on intellectual property law and transactions throughout his career, specializing in the life... | Read More
Mr. Lev has focused on intellectual property law and transactions throughout his career, specializing in the life sciences sector.Close
Sai S. Pidatala
Aside from being an experienced U.S. corporate transactional lawyer, Mr. Pidatala also spearheads the global Middle... | Read More
Aside from being an experienced U.S. corporate transactional lawyer, Mr. Pidatala also spearheads the global Middle East and India practices in conjunction with the firm’s deep bench of international corporate and commercial attorneys. He concentrates in M&A, cross-border transactions, and other general corporate and commercial work spanning the U.S., the Middle East and key markets in Asia including Hong Kong and Singapore. He has worked at law firms in New York, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Mr. Pidatala advises clients in the energy, retail, hospitality, life sciences, logistics and manufacturing spaces. A seasoned technology transactions attorney, he has negotiated and finalized complex licensing, outsourcing and tech transfer agreements while providing regulatory and compliance advice on cutting-edge data protection, privacy and cybersecurity issues.Close