Complex Premises Liability Claims: Negligent/Inadequate Security, Hiring and Training, Construction and Maintenance
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss recovering from owners and occupiers of property for catastrophic injuries and wrongful death arising from complex fact patterns, including negligent or inadequate security, negligent hiring and training, or negligent construction and maintenance. Our esteemed panelist will review overlooked pathways to liability that many owners and occupiers of property never think about, best strategies for investigating potential claims, and crucial discovery.
- Duties of owners and occupiers of property
- Duties of entrants to property
- Establishing foreseeability of actions by third parties
The panelist will explore these and other key issues:
- What are the most common defenses to premises liability claims based on negligent security or negligent hiring and training?
- What hidden dangers are most often overlooked by property owners?
- What are best strategies for proving foreseeability of injury?
- How can plaintiffs preserve insurance coverage?
J. Parker Miller
Mr. Miller is a nationally acclaimed attorney, having handled and resolved significant cases across the nation worth a... | Read More
Mr. Miller is a nationally acclaimed attorney, having handled and resolved significant cases across the nation worth a total of $3.5 billion. His cases include fierce litigation that spans a who’s who of the corporate world. Mr. Miller is one of the original principals of Beasley Allen’s Atlanta Office and focuses much of his time on high stakes, catastrophic injury litigation.Close