Business Succession Planning: Estate Planning Vehicles, Common Issues, Best Practices
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide estate planning counsel and advisers with guidance in developing and implementing a formal business succession plan. The panel will discuss how to build a business case for succession planning and best practices for assisting the in executive team putting a plan in place.
- Overview of succession planning and its importance
- Discussion of how estate planning counsel can work to draft and maintain a business succession plan
- Common types of succession planning vehicles
- Common issues with succession planning
- Best practices for maintaining and updating a formal business succession plan
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- Why is succession planning important for all businesses?
- What is an estate planner's role in drafting and maintaining a business succession plan?
- What are the common types of succession planning vehicles?
- Which employees should be included in a company's succession plan?
Michael D. Whitty
Freeborn & Peters
Mr. Whitty concentrates his practice in estate planning, taxation, and estate and trust administration. He is a... | Read More
Mr. Whitty concentrates his practice in estate planning, taxation, and estate and trust administration. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, and serves on the American Bar Association Section Council. He recently served as Chair of the Wealth Planning and Nontax Issues Group of the Probate and Trust Division of the Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $19.45 S&H