Analyzing 1040s for Financial Planning Opportunities
Utilizing Demographics, Income, Schedules B, C, D, E, and A to Better Serve Clients
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will review Form 1040, U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, and demonstrate how tax advisers can and should utilize the information provided and reported on a taxpayer's return to identify financial planning opportunities for taxpayers. Our Financial Planning Specialist will discuss the correlation of specific portions of a tax return with tax planning ideas and meaningful conversations that should take place with clients.
- Analyzing Form 1040: introduction
- Adjustments to income
- Schedule B
- Schedule C
- Schedule D
- Schedule E
- Schedule A
- Other considerations
The speaker will cover these and other critical issues:
- Planning considerations for taxpayers with rental properties on Schedule E
- How a client's location impacts his financial planning
- When and how Social Security planning should be addressed for taxpayers
- How certain items on Form 1040 indicate a need for additional estate planning
- Investment considerations relative to items on Schedule B
Lawrence K.Y. Pon, CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP
Pon & Associates
Mr. Pon has been in practice since 1986 providing comprehensive tax and financial planning, tax preparation and... | Read More
Mr. Pon has been in practice since 1986 providing comprehensive tax and financial planning, tax preparation and representation.Close
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $39.
CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event. See NASBA details.
Cannot Attend June 22?
CPE credit is not available on downloads.