Work-From-Home Policies: Avoiding Employment Claims Under the ADA, FMLA, FLSA and More
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide employment counsel on the growing trend of alternative work arrangements, such as allowing employees to work remotely. The panel will discuss issues that may arise under the FMLA, FLSA and ADA, and how employers can structure alternative work policies to minimize potential discrimination claims.
- Types of alternative work arrangements
- Considerations under the ADA, FMLA, FLSA and workers' compensation
- Drafting work-from-home policies
- Best practices for training management on how to navigate work-from-home arrangements
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What are common types of alternative work arrangements?
- What types of legal risks are associated with alternative work arrangements?
- How can employers structure work-from-home policies to mitigate the chances a discrimination claim will be filed?
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
Ms. Brown advises corporate clients regarding employment and privacy law matters, including matters that intersect with... | Read More
Ms. Brown advises corporate clients regarding employment and privacy law matters, including matters that intersect with intellectual property law, such as noncompete agreements and trade secrecy programs. She has successfully represented clients in claims involving misappropriation of trade secrets, trademark and trade dress infringement, breach of restrictive covenants, and unfair competition.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 02/01/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 02/01/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H