Unraveling Bank Regulatory Developments Affecting Lending: Leveraged Lending Guidance, Basel III Capital and Liquidity Coverage Ratio Rule and More
Navigating Changes in the Long-Term Lending, Leveraged Lending, Securities Finance and Repo Markets
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss key bank regulatory actions taken designed to address bank capital, leverage and liquidity, particularly the Leveraged Lending Guidance, Capital Requirements, Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR). The program will focus on the impact of these regulatory changes on the lending and financial markets.
- Key regulatory changes impacting lending/financial markets
- Leveraged Lending Guidelines
- Capital Requirements
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Impact of the rules on the lending/financial markets
- Effect on long-term lending market
- Effect on leveraged lending market
- Impact on the securities finance market
- Alternative Lenders and Shadow Banking
- Bank Compensation
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What red flags or loan characteristics may cause bank examiners to scrutinize a loan’s compliance with the Leverage Lending Guidelines?
- What further guidance have federal banking regulators provided to assist lenders in interpreting the Leverage Lending Guidelines?
- How will the NSFR affect bank lending in the long-term lending market?
Lisa M. Ledbetter
Ms. Ledbetter advises U.S. and non-U.S. banks and financial institutions on strategic, regulatory, enforcement, and... | Read More
Ms. Ledbetter advises U.S. and non-U.S. banks and financial institutions on strategic, regulatory, enforcement, and compliance matters before federal and state agencies, including the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, FDIC, and the CFPB, among others. She advises clients on developing new financial products and services, implementing regulatory requirements, and business integration, expansion and wind-down.Close
Ralph F. (Chip) MacDonald, III
Mr. MacDonald's practice emphasizes securities, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, financial... | Read More
Mr. MacDonald's practice emphasizes securities, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, financial institutions (including REITs, investment managers, and broker-dealers), and financial products. He is a frequent speaker and author on matters related to financial and investment services and products.Close