Trucking and Auto Injury Cases: Deposing Accident Reconstruction and Biomechanical Experts
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare personal injury attorneys in trucking and auto cases to depose accident reconstruction and biomechanical experts. The webinar will discuss best practices for questioning and cross-examining deponents, strategies for strengthening or challenging an expert's credentials, techniques to indicate or disprove bias, interest or prejudice, and raising and defending objections.
- Questioning experts to strengthen or weaken the expert opinion
- Advancing favorable facts
- Establish learned treatise
- Bolstering or attacking the credibility of experts
- Educational qualifications and training
- Show bias, interest, or prejudice
- Highlight departure from established testing methods
- Undermining key assumptions
- Rehabilitating an expert's credibility
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- What are the most effective methods of attacking an accident reconstruction expert witness' credibility?
- What are the techniques to discredit a biomechanical expert witness' credibility?
- What is the best practice for counsel to challenge the credibility of an expert witness?
- How can counsel rehabilitate an expert whose credibility has been attacked?
Michael H. Bassett
The Bassett Firm
Mr. Bassett's areas of practice are mediation, personal injury, premises liability, products liability,... | Read More
Mr. Bassett's areas of practice are mediation, personal injury, premises liability, products liability, transportation litigation and professional liability.Close
Daniel M. Gilleon
The Gilleon Law Firm
Mr. Gilleon focuses his practice on personal injury law, wrongful death, employment law, business litigation... | Read More
Mr. Gilleon focuses his practice on personal injury law, wrongful death, employment law, business litigation and civil rights. He is a an experienced plaintiff's civil trial attorney, and a recipient of the “Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award” given to him by peer attorneys. His extensive trial experience has led to several significant verdicts. He is often called on as a legal analyst and commentator by ABC, NBC, CBS and the Fox Network, where many of his cases have received expansive coverage.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $120
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$274 + $24.45 S&H