Tax Strategies for Advising Retirees: Social Security Planning, Roth Conversions, QCDs, SECURE Act and Impending Legislation
Note: CLE credit is not offered on this program
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will guide tax advisers through tax-saving strategies for taxpayers approaching retirement age or who have already retired. Our panel of experts will identify opportunities to minimize tax and maximize assets and address recent and impending legislation affecting these taxpayers.
- Tax strategies for retirees: an overview
- Recent legislation
- Required minimum distributions
- Social security strategies
- Medicare planning
- Charitable contributions and qualified charitable distributions
- Roth conversions
- Impending legislation
- Other considerations
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- Planning strategies for social security benefits
- Modified adjusted gross income limits for Medicare
- Changes made to RMDs by the SECURE Act
- When and how to initiate Roth conversions
- Making charitable contributions and QCDs to minimize tax
- How impending legislation could affect retirees
Oscar Vives Ortiz, CPA/PFS, CFP®
PNC Wealth Management
As a Vice President and a Wealth Strategist, Mr. Vives Ortiz provides advice on complex financial, estate, and other... | Read More
As a Vice President and a Wealth Strategist, Mr. Vives Ortiz provides advice on complex financial, estate, and other wealth strategy issues. He has a high level of technical experience in financial, estate, tax and wealth strategy issues. Mr. Vives Ortiz works with a team of specialists in investment management, trust and banking services to help clients achieve their financial objectives. Prior to joining PNC Wealth Management®, he worked at Deloitte & Touche, one of the largest accounting firms in the world. Mr. Vives Ortiz also spent time at an independent Registered Investment Advisor firm.Close
to be announced.
Early Discount (through 06/25/21)
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $39.
CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event. See NASBA details.