Sponsorship of Foreign Workers Under Heightened DOL Scrutiny
Avoiding Compliance Pitfalls in Securing Permanent Foreign Labor Certification
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
- Current enforcement efforts
- Audit of Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy’s labor certification applications
- Supervised recruitment of Cohen & Grigsby’s labor certification applications
- Debarment of software company
- Complying with DOL’s PERM Program requirements
- DOL Guidance Bulletin of June 13, 2008
- Position and search requirements — “business necessity” standard
- Timing considerations
- Legal fees and advertising costs
- Best practices for responding to a DOL audit
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What current enforcement efforts are underway to ensure that U.S. workers are given priority over foreign workers when companies recruit for positions?
- What are some best practices to ensure effective compliance with federal and state immigration laws when sponsoring foreign workers?
- How should companies targeted for audit respond to the Department of Labor?
She heads the firm's Immigration Practice, helping corporate clients manage inbound and outbound employment... | Read More
She heads the firm's Immigration Practice, helping corporate clients manage inbound and outbound employment immigration. She is a recognized leader in developing strategic immigration programs.Close
William A. (Bill) Stock
He has practiced immigration law exclusively since 1993, representing multinational corporations and their employees.... | Read More
He has practiced immigration law exclusively since 1993, representing multinational corporations and their employees. He chairs the Philadelphia Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.Close
Robert H. Cohen
He has extensive experience in all aspects of business immigration procedures. He is former chair of the Ohio Chapter... | Read More
He has extensive experience in all aspects of business immigration procedures. He is former chair of the Ohio Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.Close
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Strafford will process CLE credit for one person on each recording. All formats include course handouts.
CLE On-Demand Audio