Social Media Use by Municipalities: Developing and Enforcing Policies for Public Employees and Officials
This program has been cancelled
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will examine unique legal issues for municipalities when developing and enforcing social media policies. The panel will review the latest legal developments, explore future trends, and highlight potential pitfalls.
- Potential pitfalls associated with social media use by local governments and their employees
- Legal considerations for municipalities drafting social media policies
- Best practices for developing and enforcing social media policies
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the legal challenges local governments face when developing and implementing social media policies?
- What pitfalls should municipal attorneys consider when drafting and enforcing social media policies?
- What are the recent legal developments and evolving trends concerning social media policies for municipalities?
Benjamin Grant Chojnacki
Walter | Haverfield
Mr. Chojnacki is an associate in Walter | Haverfield’s Public Law, Litigation, and Sports Law groups. He... | Read More
Mr. Chojnacki is an associate in Walter | Haverfield’s Public Law, Litigation, and Sports Law groups. He currently serves as the Assistant Law Director for the Village of Cuyahoga Heights. He has previously served as Assistant Law Director for the Village of Hunting Valley and for Orange Village. Mr. Chojnacki counsels municipalities, public entities, and private corporations on all aspects of public law.Close
Best Best & Krieger
Ms. Nguyen assists public clients in transactional and litigation matters concerning municipal government, with a focus... | Read More
Ms. Nguyen assists public clients in transactional and litigation matters concerning municipal government, with a focus on land use law. An attorney in the Municipal Law practice group of Best Best & Krieger LLP, she serves as assistant city attorney for the cities of Stanton and Lake Forest, and as deputy city attorney for the City of San Juan Capistrano.Close