Reps and Warranties in Commercial Real Estate Sales Contracts: Buyer and Seller Perspectives
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to real estate counsel—for a buyer or seller—in negotiating representations, warranties and remedies in commercial real estate purchase agreements.
- Current market trends in commercial real estate transactions
- Purpose of representations and warranties—allocation of risk
- Standard reps and warranties
- Property specific reps and warranties
- Deal specific—addressing environmental, title, tenant issues
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How have current market conditions affected terms of real estate purchase agreements, particularly seller representations and warranties?
- How can the buyer and seller each minimize risk when negotiating and drafting reps and warranties provisions?
- What are the most commonly disputed issues during negotiations and what are some effective approaches for resolving them?
Mitchell C. Regenstreif
Mr. Regenstreif has extensive experience in real estate, corporate and finance transactions, with particular emphasis... | Read More
Mr. Regenstreif has extensive experience in real estate, corporate and finance transactions, with particular emphasis on purchase and sale, leasing and financing of various types of properties and businesses. He represents many institutions, including a number of pension funds, entrepreneurs, lenders and borrowers in sophisticated transactions, including the structuring of joint ventures, partnerships and limited liability companies. With his strong financing background, he has a vast knowledge of financings, workouts and restructurings.Close
Todd Evan Stark
Mr. Stark focuses his practice on acquisitions, dispositions, financing, construction and development, and formation of... | Read More
Mr. Stark focuses his practice on acquisitions, dispositions, financing, construction and development, and formation of joint ventures relating to real estate for all asset types. He also practices in the area of environmental law and has represented real property owners, purchasers and lenders in evaluating, resolving and managing environmental risk. Among his clients are institutional, mid-sized entrepreneurial and wealthy individual clients.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $9.45 S&H