Private Equity M&A Key Deal Terms: Rollover Equity, Bolt-On, Tuck-In and Platform Acquisitions, Earnouts, and More
Negotiating and Structuring Private Equity M&A Transactions in a Changing Market
A live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide M&A counsel concerning key private equity M&A transaction deal terms such as rollover equity; bolt-on, tuck-in, and platform acquisitions; earnouts; seller paper; reverse break fees; and representation and warranty insurance.
- Current trends in private equity M&A deals
- Best practices for negotiating deal terms: buyer and seller perspectives
- Rollover equity
- Bolt-on, tuck-in, and platform acquisitions
- Seller paper
- Reverse break fees
- Representation and warranty insurance
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the most recent developments and trends for practitioners to consider when doing private equity M&A deals?
- What are the deal terms that buyers and sellers in private equity M&A deals are most frequently negotiating and what are the buyer-favorable and seller-favorable versions of those deal terms?
- What are some best practices for counsel on both sides of the deal when structuring and negotiating private equity M&A deals?
Squire Patton Boggs
A partner in the Global Corporate Practice, Ms. Asaad represents private equity sponsors and corporate clients in... | Read More
A partner in the Global Corporate Practice, Ms. Asaad represents private equity sponsors and corporate clients in connection with acquisitions, minority investments, divestitures, joint ventures, financings, restructurings and other corporate matters.Close
John J. McDonald
Tremont Street Partners
Mr. McDonald is presently the Managing Partner at Tremont Street Partners, a financial advisory firm based in... | Read More
Mr. McDonald is presently the Managing Partner at Tremont Street Partners, a financial advisory firm based in Greenwich, Connecticut. Before founding Tremont Street Partners, he was Deputy General Counsel at Prospect Capital Management, a private equity firm, and was previously a Partner at Troutman Sanders, an international corporate law firm. At Troutman, Mr. McDonald's legal practice focused on representing private equity sponsors in leveraged buyouts, bolt-on acquisitions, recapitalizations and divestitures and representing strategic buyers and sellers of publicly traded and privately held companies in mergers and acquisitions transactions across a broad range of industries, in both domestic and cross-border transactions. He also represented emerging private equity sponsors in fund formation and fundraising processes and represented limited partner investors in negotiating investments in private equity funds.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 01/08/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 01/08/21)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $24.45 S&H