Private Equity M&A Key Deal Terms in a Changing Market
Rollover Equity, the "Buy-And-Build" Strategy, Earnouts, Seller Paper, Reverse Break-Up Fees, Rep & Warranty Insurance, and More
An encore presentation.
A 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide M&A counsel concerning key private equity M&A transaction deal terms such as rollover equity; the “buy-and-build” strategy; earnouts; seller paper; reverse break-up fees; and representation and warranty insurance.
- Current trends in private equity M&A deals
- Best practices for negotiating deal terms: buyer and seller perspectives
- Rollover equity
- The “buy-and-build” strategy
- Seller paper
- Reverse break-up fees
- Representation and warranty insurance
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the most recent developments and trends for practitioners to consider when doing private equity M&A deals?
- What are the deal terms that buyers and sellers in private equity M&A deals are most frequently negotiating and what are the buyer-favorable and seller-favorable versions of those deal terms?
- What are some best practices for counsel on both sides of the deal when structuring and negotiating private equity M&A deals?
An encore presentation.
Squire Patton Boggs
A partner in the Global Corporate Practice, Ms. Asaad represents private equity sponsors and corporate clients in... | Read More
A partner in the Global Corporate Practice, Ms. Asaad represents private equity sponsors and corporate clients in connection with acquisitions, minority investments, divestitures, joint ventures, financings, restructurings and other corporate matters.Close
John J. McDonald
General Counsel and Managing Director
Bankers’ Capital International
Mr. McDonald currently serves as General Counsel and FINRA-licensed Managing Director at Bankers’ Capital... | Read More
Mr. McDonald currently serves as General Counsel and FINRA-licensed Managing Director at Bankers’ Capital International, a boutique international investment banking firm. He has more than 20 years of experience in private equity, mergers & acquisitions, project finance, commercial real estate development and venture capital. Before joining Bankers’ Capital, Mr. McDonald was Deputy General Counsel at Prospect Capital Management, LP, a $6.4 billion assets under management private equity firm, and a Partner in the Private Equity and Corporate groups at Troutman Sanders, LLP, a 650 lawyer international law firm.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 03/26/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 03/26/21)
Live Webinar & Download