PPP Loan Forgiveness: Forms 3508, 3508EZ, and 3508S; Eligible Costs, Required Documentation, and Appeals
Note: CLE credit is not offered on this program
Recording of a 110-minute CPE webinar with Q&A
This webinar will cover the PPP loan forgiveness application process for tax advisers and others assisting businesses through the application process complexities.
- Payroll Protection Program forgiveness overview
- Forgiveness application process
- Completing Forms 3508 and 3508EZ
- Eligible costs
Our panelist will cover these and other key issues:
- When is the PPP loan forgiveness application due?
- What costs are included in eligible payroll costs?
- How are payroll costs determined for owner/employers?
- What are the steps to appeal if costs aren't forgiven?
- How are full-time employee equivalents determined?
Lawrence K.Y. Pon, CPA/PFS, CFP, EA, USTCP, AEP
Pon & Associates
Mr. Pon has been in practice since 1986 providing comprehensive tax and financial planning, tax preparation and... | Read More
Mr. Pon has been in practice since 1986 providing comprehensive tax and financial planning, tax preparation and representation.Close
Access Anytime, Anywhere
CPE credit is not available on downloads.