PHMSA Final Gas Pipeline Regulations: New Distribution Integrity Management Exemptions, Reporting Requirements, and Standards
A live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide oil and gas attorneys an in-depth analysis of the final rules for gas pipelines issued by PHMSA. The panel will discuss key provisions of the final rules, including but not limited to distribution integrity management program exemptions and farm taps, inspection requirements for atmospheric corrosion control, reporting requirements, and other key items.
- Final PHMSA rules for gas pipelines
- Compliance challenges for gas transmission and distribution
- Distribution management program exemptions and farm taps
- Safety issues and inspection standards
- Reporting requirements
- Best practices and critical legal and compliance considerations for developers and operators
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the principal provisions of the new gas pipeline rules?
- What are the critical considerations for transmission and distribution under the new rules?
- What exemptions are available within the distribution integrity management program?
- What are the new provisions for remotely monitoring cathodic protection rectifier stations?
- What are the legal, compliance, and reporting challenges for developers and operators?
Ashleigh H. Krick
Babst Calland Clements and Zomnir
Ms. Krick represents clients in a variety of pipeline and hazardous materials safety matters, including matters before... | Read More
Ms. Krick represents clients in a variety of pipeline and hazardous materials safety matters, including matters before the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) and state commissions. She advises clients throughout the United States on federal regulatory interpretive and compliance matters, incident response, enforcement proceedings, and rulemaking comment preparation.Close
Shemario O. Winfrey
Holland & Knight
Mr. Winfrey represents public and privately held companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions (M&A),... | Read More
Mr. Winfrey represents public and privately held companies with respect to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate formation, and governance and compliance. He also has extensive experience in the transportation and energy industries, with a particular focus on regulatory compliance.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 03/19/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 03/19/21)
Live Webinar & Download