Overcoming Privilege Issues in Cloud Computing: E-Discovery and Client Communications
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss the unique privilege issues caused by cloud computing. The webinar will review recent case law and detail best practices for litigators when performing e-discovery or communicating with clients using cloud-based technology.
- Overview of cloud computing and its common uses during litigation
- Discussion of novel privilege issues raised by the use of cloud computing
- Analysis of recent case law regarding cloud computing privilege issues
- Best practices for litigators to avoid unintentional waiver of privilege during e-discovery or client communications
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- How is cloud computing used in litigation?
- What are the novel privilege issues raised by cloud computing?
- How are judges viewing these privilege issues in the context of litigation?
- What are best practices for litigators to avoid accidentally waiving privilege via cloud computing?
James A. Sherer
Mr. Sherer is Chair of the firm’s Information Governance practice team and also serves as a member of the... | Read More
Mr. Sherer is Chair of the firm’s Information Governance practice team and also serves as a member of the E-Discovery Advocacy and Management, and Privacy and Data Protection teams. His work focuses on litigation; discovery management processes; enterprise risk management; records and information governance; data privacy, security and bank secrecy; artificial intelligence; technology integration issues; and related merger and acquisition diligence. Mr. Sherer holds an M.B.A., his CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CIPM and FIP data privacy professional credentials, the CIP and IGP information governance designations, and the CEDS eDiscovery specialist credential.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 11/30/18)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 11/30/18)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H