Negotiating Private Healthcare Liens and Insurance Subrogation Claims in Personal Injury Cases
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide personal injury counsel and adjusters with practical tips to resolve Medicare Advantage Plan, VA, FEHBA, ERISA and other private healthcare liens and insurance subrogation to maximize recovery and ensure healthcare compliance in personal injury matters.
- Medicare Advantage Plans:
- A Review of Case Law;
- Are Plaintiffs’ Attorneys Being Targeted for Double Damages;
- ERISA Based Claims;
- Insured Plans
- Self-funded Plans
- Claims Against Plaintiffs?
- Claims Against Plaintiffs' Counsel?
- Claims Against Defendants?
- Veteran’s Administration Claims;
- FEHBA Claims
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What obligations do plaintiffs in personal injury cases have to reimburse private healthcare providers or insurance carriers?
- What are best practices for resolving private healthcare liens?
- What are best practices for resolving health insurance subrogation claims?
Paul K. Isaac
Founder & Managing Partner
Mr. Isaac is a trial attorney and is the founding member and managing partner of Precision Resolution LLC. During his... | Read More
Mr. Isaac is a trial attorney and is the founding member and managing partner of Precision Resolution LLC. During his time as a practicing attorney, he helped many clients obtain large settlements and favorable verdicts. Mr. Isaac’s numerous years of experience as an attorney and strategic life planner allow him to anticipate a plaintiff’s long-term financial needs and dedicate his practice to maximizing the value plaintiff’s settlement proceeds. He is a past president of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association’s Western Region Group. Mr. Issacc holds a life and health insurance license, securities licenses in Series 6, 63, 65, and 7 and is also the founder and managing partner of Paramount Settlement Planning LLC.Close
Paul R. Loudenslager, MSCC
Senior Claims Analyst