Negotiating Office Leases With Technology Tenants: Unique Challenges, Perspectives and Pitfalls
Use and Operations, Assignment and Subleasing, Term Provisions, Expansion and Contraction Options
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare counsel for commercial landlords and tenants for leasing issues unique to technology companies. Our panel of real estate attorneys will explore issues that often arise in the negotiation of lease agreements and provide guidance on best practices for navigating these issues for tenants and landlords.
- Common lease issues for tech companies
- As distinguished from other commercial leases
- Considerations for tenants
- Considerations for landlords
- Drafting tips and pitfalls
- Practical considerations
The panel will review these and other relevant issues:
- How can counsel address permitted use clauses to broadly accommodate the business life cycle of technology firms?
- What lease provisions present the highest potential risks for technology tenants? Landlords? How can counsel affirmatively mitigate them in the drafting phase?
- How can counsel for landlords and tenants best structure language addressing issues like increased density or shared amenities for sub-tenants or licensees?
Ms. Drossman has negotiated hundreds of commercial lease transactions and provided local market expertise to founders,... | Read More
Ms. Drossman has negotiated hundreds of commercial lease transactions and provided local market expertise to founders, principals, operational and facilities managers and in-house counsel seeking a space for their organizations in the New York and California markets. She also provides ongoing strategic transactional and operational legal support to businesses, managing the legal aspects of corporate transactions, including asset and stock purchases and sales, M&As, debt and dispute settlements, company and partnership structuring, employment matters, licensing, trademarks, company governance, and e-commerce matters.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 06/01/18)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 06/01/18)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H