Mobile Apps for Companies: Privacy, Security and Accessibility in Development, Launch and Management
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare business and technology counsel to anticipate and respond to critical legal challenges presented when a business has mobile apps developed for use by customers and employees. The panel will discuss proactive strategies for companies to minimize legal risks when launching and managing apps.
- Privacy issues with mobile apps
- Cybersecurity and accessibility issues with mobile apps
- IP licensing and infringement considerations with mobile apps
- Considerations when launching apps in regulated industries
The panel will review these and other essential questions:
- What are the threshold data privacy issues involved in developing and distributing mobile apps?
- What terms and conditions should counsel include in a mobile app license agreement?
- What steps can counsel to businesses take to help ensure compliance with laws specific to regulated industries?
- What kinds of IP issues should counsel anticipate and address during the development and then use of mobile apps by a company?
Brent E. Kidwell
Jenner & Block
Mr. Kidwell is the Firm’s Chief Knowledge Counsel. He helps clients proactively prepare for electronic discovery... | Read More
Mr. Kidwell is the Firm’s Chief Knowledge Counsel. He helps clients proactively prepare for electronic discovery and reactively implement strategies and plans for collecting, processing, analyzing and producing data in litigation. He has assisted clients in managing terabytes of data efficiently and cost-effectively, and also advises them on digital forensics, information and records management strategies, data security, protection and privacy issues.Close
Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
Mr. Mariani handles regulatory, operational, and transactional matters related to data privacy, security, and incident... | Read More
Mr. Mariani handles regulatory, operational, and transactional matters related to data privacy, security, and incident response. He advises on a wide variety of technology-based and digital media issues at the crossroads of business, law, and technology. For instance, Mr. Mariani is currently counseling clients regarding compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the forthcoming California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), coordinating correspondence among client business, design, IT, management, and legal teams. This work can range from managing the practical effect of gaining user consents on UI/UX to assessing risk in strategy when creating processes for handling data subject access requests (DSARs).Close
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 04/05/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 04/05/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H