Mobile Apps for Companies: Navigating the Legal Landmines
Mitigating Privacy and IP Liability Exposures in Development, Launch and Management of Mobile Applications
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare business and technology counsel to anticipate and respond to key legal challenges presented when a business has mobile apps developed for use by customers and employees. The panel will discuss proactive strategies for businesses to minimize legal risks when launching and managing apps.
- Privacy issues with mobile apps
- IP licensing and infringement considerations with mobile apps
- Considerations when launching apps in regulated industries
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What are the threshold data privacy issues involved in developing and distributing mobile apps?
- What terms and conditions should counsel include in a mobile app license agreement?
- What steps can counsel to businesses take to help ensure compliance with laws specific to regulated industries?
- What kinds of IP issues should counsel anticipate and address during the development and then use of mobile apps by a company?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Aaron K. Tantleff
Foley & Lardner
Mr. Tantleff focuses upon providing legal and strategic guidance regarding information technology, outsourcing,... | Read More
Mr. Tantleff focuses upon providing legal and strategic guidance regarding information technology, outsourcing, licensing, consulting, professional services, e-commerce, manufacturing, supply, and distribution agreements, as well as product acquisitions, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, and private equity investments where technology and intellectual property are of significant importance.Close