Mitigating Supply Agreement Risks: Structuring Defense, Indemnity, and Insurance Provisions
Allocating Liability Between Manufacturers, Suppliers, and End Sellers; Maximizing Insurance Coverage for Losses
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
The CLE webinar will provide guidance to counsel for manufacturers, suppliers, and end sellers on drafting and negotiating provisions in supply agreements that effectively allocate and mitigate risk, focusing specifically on defense, indemnity, and insurance clauses.
- Evaluating and drafting defense and indemnity provisions
- Reconciling indemnity obligations and insurance policies
- Potential enforcement and procedural hurdles
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What specific risks should be addressed in the defense, indemnity, and insurance provisions of supply agreements?
- How have the courts' varying interpretations of indemnity provisions impacted parties' ability to shift liability in supply agreements?
- How can parties use insurance provisions to meet defense and indemnity obligations?
- What are the most commonly disputed issues during supply contract negotiations, and what are some effective strategies for resolving them?
Matthew D. Ridings, CCEP
Mr. Ridings' practice focuses on antitrust and anti-corruption related matters. He has successfully tried... | Read More
Mr. Ridings' practice focuses on antitrust and anti-corruption related matters. He has successfully tried numerous criminal and civil trials that have alleged various antitrust, RICO, and other corruption-related violations. Outside of the court room, Mr. Ridings has defended companies and individuals in investigations and proceedings brought by the Department of Justice, Federal Trade Commission, Securities and Exchange Commission, European Commission, and the Canadian Competition Bureau, among others.Close
Jennifer S. Roach
Ms. Roach focuses her practice on litigating unfair competition, intellectual property, trade secret... | Read More
Ms. Roach focuses her practice on litigating unfair competition, intellectual property, trade secret misappropriation, distribution and antitrust matters, and providing advice and guidance to clients concerning distribution, franchise, antitrust and unfair competition issues and the protection of intellectual property. She has trial experience in both federal and state courts, and has drafted numerous agreements related to product distribution in the United States and internationally.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $24.45 S&H