Mezzanine Financing: Legal Considerations for Middle Market Deals
Evaluating and Structuring Financing for Acquisitions, LBOs, Expansions, Recapitalizations, and Management Buyouts
Recording of a 90-minute premium CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will prepare lending and commercial finance counsel to understand mezzanine financing as an alternative financing source for middle market companies in the evolving credit market. The panel will explain how to identify when mezzanine financing is viable and best practices for structuring transactions in light of the wide range of choices available.
- Opportunities for mezzanine financing
- Structuring mezzanine financing
- Best practice strategies and pitfalls to avoid
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What factors should be taken into consideration when determining whether mezzanine financing is a good option for raising capital?
- What are the best ways to structure the transaction?
- What alternative choices are currently available for mezzanine financing?
- What are the current market trends in the use of mezzanine financing?
Charles J. Morton, Jr.
Mr. Morton has a national practice where he helps to solve complex problems faced by lenders, investors, and... | Read More
Mr. Morton has a national practice where he helps to solve complex problems faced by lenders, investors, and entrepreneurs as they create, build, and buy or sell businesses. He routinely advises on mergers and acquisitions and financings, including every aspect of equity investment. He is the Chair of the global board of directors of the Association for Corporate Growth.Close
Mr. Yardley is responsible for all aspects of new deal generation, underwriting, due diligence, and portfolio... | Read More
Mr. Yardley is responsible for all aspects of new deal generation, underwriting, due diligence, and portfolio management for the firm. He joined Patriot Capital in 2008 through the merger of the management teams of Patriot Capital and Allegiance Capital.Close